(b) new or any other proof can be obtained or its clear that material circumstances have actually changed. 2008, c. 9, s. 19.
Component III Regulation of Licensees
Disclosure to Registrar
Home elevators firm
20 (1) a job candidate for the renewal or licence of the licence that is a company shall disclose into the Registrar the identity of,
(a) every person or entity that beneficially has or controls 10 or maybe more regarding installment loans online the equity stocks associated with the organization granted and outstanding at the time of the applying; and
(b) people or entities which are related to each other and therefore together beneficially obtain or get a grip on 10 percent or higher associated with equity shares for the organization released and outstanding during the time of the application. 2008, c. 9, s. 20 (1).
Determining amount of stocks
(2) In determining the sum total quantity of equity stocks of this firm beneficially owned or managed for the purposes of subsection (1), the final amount shall be calculated while the final amount of all of the stocks beneficially owned or managed, but each share that holds the ability to one or more vote will be determined because the quantity of stocks equalling the sum total amount of votes carried. 2008, c. 9, s. 20 (2).
Notice of modifications in stocks
21 (1) aside from the disclosure needed under area 20, every licensee that is a organization shall alert the Registrar written down within thirty day period following the presssing problem of any equity stocks associated with the company, in the event that problem results in,
(a) anyone or entity, or any individuals or entities being connected with one another, acquiring or gathering ownership that is beneficial control of 10 or higher associated with final amount of most granted and outstanding equity stocks associated with the firm; or
(b) a rise in the portion of given and equity that is outstanding associated with the business beneficially owned or controlled by anyone or entity, or any people or entities which are connected with one another, in the event that individual, entity or perhaps the associated people or entities currently beneficially owned or managed 10 percent or maybe more for the final number of all of the released and outstanding equity stocks for the business ahead of the problem. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (1).
Transfer of shares
(2) In addition to your disclosure needed under area 20, every licensee that is an organization shall alert the Registrar in writing within thirty day period after it comes down into the attention of every of its officers or directors that the transfer of every equity stocks of this business has happened, in the event that transfer creates either for the outcomes described in clause (1) (a) or (b). 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (2).
Determining amount of shares
(3) In determining the full total range equity shares associated with organization beneficially owned or managed for the intended purpose of this part, the final amount shall be determined once the total of the many stocks beneficially owned or managed, but each share that holds the proper to one or more vote will probably be determined once the quantity of shares equalling the sum total amount of votes it carries. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (3).
Notice of identity of individuals or entities
(4) The notice needed under subsection (1) or (2) shall recognize the people or entities described into the clause that is applicable of (1) or in subsection (2), once the instance might be. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (4).
Notice of changes to Registrar
22 (1) Every licensee shall, within five times following the occasion, notify the Registrar written down of,
(a) any improvement in the licensee’s address for service; and
(b) when it comes to a organization or partnership, any improvement in the officers or directors associated with licensee. 2008, c. 9, s. 22 (1).
(2) The Registrar is regarded as to possess gotten the notice mentioned in subsection (1),
(a) from the on which the Registrar actually received it, if it was not sent by mail; or day